We want each patient and visitor at William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital to have as pleasant an experience as possible.
With that goal in mind, please make a note of our visitor guidelines, which are designed to ensure your visit goes smoothly:
- Upon arrival at Clements University Hospital, please enter through the main entrance and check in at the Guest Services desk. (ER patients and family members should enter through the Emergency Services entrance.)
- Throughout your visit, please help us maintain a quiet and restful environment for all patients.
- Please avoid wearing perfumes and highly scented lotions.
- If you have a cold, the flu, or a contagious disease, please avoid visiting the hospital.
- Illegal drugs, alcohol, and weapons are prohibited.