At William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, our care goes beyond medicine. We also offer support services to attend to a patient’s social, emotional, spiritual, and financial concerns. We’re here to provide the support you need, both during your stay and after you are settled back at home.
- Learn how to create an advance directive to tell your family and care team exactly the kind of care you do – and do not – want.
- Our Patient and Family Resource Center, located on the ground floor near the main entrance, lets you create an e-card for a patient, get information about health conditions, and more. Entry is free.
- If you need language assistance, our translation services are available 24 hours a day.
- For those who seek spiritual and emotional support, we offer chaplain services, as well as a chapel that’s always open and available to people of all faiths.
Additional UT Southwestern Services
- Home Health Care
- Newborn Baby Photos
- Social Work and Case Management
- Volunteer Services