William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
6201 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75390 (Directions)
New Patient Appointment or 214-645-8300
Our goal is to make the hospital check-in process simple and convenient for every patient.
Upon arriving at William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, please come in through the main entrance. (ED patients should enter through the Emergency Services entrance.)
Once inside, you’ll be greeted by a Guest Services representative, who can help direct you to the appropriate check-in location for your appointment at any of our hospital clinics.
If you need help at any time, please visit one of our Guest Services desks, located on each floor of the hospital.
To expedite the check-in process, please review and sign your preregistration forms before your visit.
Hospital patients need the following documents for check-in:
- A photo identification (ID) card
- All your insurance cards (see a list of insurance accepted)
- A list of your current medications
- Your completed preregistration paperwork
- Any paperwork given to you by your physician, including any primary care physician referrals
- If applicable, copies of an advance directive, living will, and power of attorney. These documents will be placed in your medical record, and all information will be held in strict confidence.