Our Guest Services representatives are dedicated to making each patient’s hospital stay and each guest’s visit as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we’re here to help in a variety of ways:
- Wayfinding within the hospital
- Wheelchair and valet assistance
- Providing information on hotels, transportation, hair care appointments, food deliveries, guest trays, flowers, and more
- Coordination of translation services
Hours and Location
Main Guest Services desk
- Located in the ground-floor lobby near the main entrance
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Additional Guest Services locations
- Located on the second and third floors of the hospital and in the ER lobby
- Open during daytime hours (hours may vary)
Frequently Used Services
- Internet access: We offer free Wi-Fi for our visitors. Learn how to get access.
- ATMs: We have two ATMs onsite. Get directions to their locations.
- Laundry: We don’t have a public laundry on-site, but there are several facilities nearby. See a list.
- Mail: Patients and visitors are welcome to drop off outgoing mail at the William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital Gift Shop. If you need to mail something while the Gift Shop is closed, please drop it off at the main Guest Services desk in the ground-floor lobby.