- Residency - Parkland Health & Hospital System (1991-1994), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internship - Parkland Health & Hospital System (1990-1991), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical School - Louisiana State University Health Hospital
Melissa Crochet, M.D.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - General & Ob/Gyn
Melissa Crochet, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She is also the Medical Director of the midwifery practice at UT Southwestern’s William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. She specializes in general obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Crochet earned her medical degree at Louisiana State University School of Medicine. She completed an internship and a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014 after working in private practice for 20 years.
Dr. Crochet is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Texas Medical Association, and the Dallas County Medical Society.
- DFW Child Mom-Approved Doctor 2020
Showing 1 locations